Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham’s approach a couple of weeks ago against them should be the approach we take, show no respect and no fear

Mate I hate them with every blood cell in my body, but there’s no denying they are a better side than we are... one thing they have right through the club which we don’t is belief!
as an interesting aside: did you know there are 22-25 trillion erythrocytes (red blood cells) in an average human body...about 76% of a body's full complement of cells

Siggy just played perhaps his best game WITH Silva's tactics. Who else would play in that deeper position in front of the two DM/CMs? This idea that he can't play in Silva's tactics is silly.
Tbf the first 30 mins he was slow to pressure, slow to support, and forced Gana to step up into the space where thankful he was actually quite good. Gylfi is far from a high octane type of player and that’s what Silva and brands want

Sitting in gwladys...usual scrappy affair..then in the 94th minute bernie scores!!!!!!!!Oh wait...sorry....was just snooze writing...bed

Inappropriate Language
Flubbing typical the caaahhnts get their tails up the weekend they meet us..jesus blues..33years supporting you please dont roll over....PLEASE

We need to just get over the whole Pickford incident because that's football.

The more we dwell on the negative past, the more we spiral into negative thoughts and actions.

We crap all over our own team every game and we moan that they don't win.

I am not saying we need turn up with banners or replica shirts but if we could get behind them better

Go defensive and don’t let them score in the first 20.

We haven’t played in weeks other than Cardiff so I don’t even remember who is in form versus not. I think I’d go narrow and pack the midfield with a front 6 of:

—————-Gana
——-Gomes—--Davies
—-Bernard—-Rich—-Siggy

Whenever I feel my optimism waivering, I think back to the inspiring speech Farhad-the-Mosh delivered at the AGM...and how good he made all us Evertonians feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.