Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The PL and FA will do nothing, you can’t over turn a game after it’s finished, would be the end of football, teams would refuse to play
I know all that. Doesn't stop them(rs) from trying though. Does it.
Off course the result won't change. Never thought for one minute that it would. But Pickford could get a ban. Remember what happened Niasse. Did any other player ever get banned for anything like that?
They cry long and hard enough and the PL and FA will do something. Something to Everton that is. Watch and see..I

Ps........it's just a wee bit rich though. Them crying about decisions.
And they are trying to get some sort of a reaction from the PL and FA against us. But you are right.........nothing much will be done.....

As for football being finished if anything should happen. The rs would be happy with that. Them and Man Utd could then form a super league. And play each other 38 times a season. The could contest every cup final for ever and ever.
Pps.........don't be taking everything that I say so serious. Most stuff is just tongue in cheek. We all know how all this will pan out.
Still don't like them though. Shame we couldn't have found a winner. That would have really @@##@@ them off. Up The Toffees

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it does matter, the offside rule states if you come from an offside position to an onside position to receive a pass you are still deemed to be offside, as I said in my original post I'm not sure if Mane did not seen any replays of the incident.
That just means you are offside when the ball is played and move back so are in a correct position when receiving the ball.
It's always judged on position at the moment of the pass.

Still some work to be done on the mentality - taking away the luck of the ridiculous VAR decision we lost our heads and lost a Derby in injury time AGAIN.

As soon as Richarlison got sent off they were scoring, and Pickford again showed that he couldn't deal with pressure by making a mess of that shot. Second time in three years he has made a mess last minute against them

I've lost count of how often it happens.

No chance are we beating them at Anfield so at least another year til we get the chance to try this again. Hopefully the psychological side is dealt with by then. And a new goalkeeper would help too....

I think it's 2, mate!

The only thing I would be worried about now is that, at the pit, they will be all out for blood and they (and obviously their media friends) will justify it. If we come out of that match without an injury or two I'll be amazed. The usual suspects will obviously brush it off as typical derby challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.