Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all that. Doesn't stop them(rs) from trying though. Does it.
Off course the result won't change. Never thought for one minute that it would. But Pickford could get a ban. Remember what happened Niasse. Did any other player ever get banned for anything like that?
They cry long and hard enough and the PL and FA will do something. Something to Everton that is. Watch and see..I

Ps........it's just a wee bit rich though. Them crying about decisions.
And they are trying to get some sort of a reaction from the PL and FA against us. But you are right.........nothing much will be done.....

As for football being finished if anything should happen. The rs would be happy with that. Them and Man Utd could then form a super league. And play each other 38 times a season. The could contest every cup final for ever and ever.
Pps.........don't be taking everything that I say so serious. Most stuff is just tongue in cheek. We all know how all this will pan out.
Still don't like them though. Shame we couldn't have found a winner. That would have really @@##@@ them off. Up The Toffees
A West Ham player was done for diving, the funny thing with Niassie is I still can’t see where he dives, the player clearly takes him out, it’s a penalty

The BBC are backing the RS to get the result overturned :cool:and Pickford banned. The weight of world opinion is against us.

I just hope the BBC will be this vocal and supportive of other teams who’s players suffer similar incidents throughout the rest of the season.

Chris Sutton was nearly in tears earlier begging for Pickford to be banned. Actual tears. As was the other fella Savage.

They can start with Luke Shaws challenge against Spurs the other week.

3AFADBDF-F877-43FF-9543-055C3C66EB3B.png

Also laughing at the amount of rattled RS that have gone through the effort to make an account and cry here, a bit cringe but ok let’s engage. How many of our new red frandles remember this:

Imagine coming here for sympathy, can tell none of them go the match they’re proper internet warriors. Get the petition started :hayee:

Perhaps when he comes back playing again 'next season' he might actually consider playing football instead of trying to bully and take out the oppositions most important players which is precisely what the git did right from the off yesterday and is the reason why i have no pity for him whatsoever. What goes around comes around blurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.