Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also interesting how the sports broadcasters pay lip-service to the issue of mental health and use sportspeople to highlight the problem when it suits them. They then continue to hammer certain individuals when given any opportunity, Pickford, Maguire and Kappa are getting it mercilessly from a load of them at the moment.

Media agendas. The whole thing stinks with their faux caring about real issues in regards to racial equality and mental wellbeing.

Cant believe they didn't interview Carlo after the game, saw Dom, Klippity, henderson, then went to BT Score, maybe I just missed it?

It’s crazy that, under our last 15 managers that would of been given, under Carlo it’s ruled out.
How many late late winners have they scored past us? Yet we never do it

They played their best team and are champions ye were a club in progress might of got lucky ye for a change. But eh were still top of the league and our manager is only really getting started I'm so excited future looks good watch out everyone the toffees are back and we're not going away

It's lookin' good. How's the boogie? I bet the seal-clubbin' Finners haven't given you this:

P.S. How do I pinpoint him?

COYB!

Last edited:

I’m sure it has been said but just popping in to say, they weren’t hard done by at all by decisions:
A: Mane is offside (Tight as fook but he was)
B: Most importantly (Mane was on a yellow and tripped Mina. That is a second yellow, so he wouldn’t, or shouldn’t have been on to assist the disallowed goal.

That is the end of it. They have zero right, to ever complain about a decision in a derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.