Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...

Nobody thought this would be an easy victory. If you took it seriously then look at yourself fella. People say all sorts but if you asked the honestly they’d have said ‘errr probs a draw or a decent performance’

Zero looks at any of their fouls I see

MOTD had their angle and ran with it

Haven't watched MOTD for years. You can watch highlights on the Sky website for any game and cut the biased fluff.

Bottom of that page. Always up within an hour or so of the game.

Or just go on Twitter and search for highlights. Again, more convenient, better experience.

No need to watch or listen to the BBC for anything.

That calvert-lewin one where he missed the ball - watching the Adrian kick on his ankle and he just ignores it and gets on with the game.

Mane or Salah are scoring 9.9 from the judges if that was them and penalty awarded (rightly). Sad to say but he needed to go down as the refs won't give a foul unless you force it, but it should be given anyway as Adrian missed the ball and contacted with DCL. Forces players to dive so refs are part of the problem here.

Yes, I’m not celebrating a draw either. We were up against a fantastic side and stayed in the game. I’ll take the point. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.