Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a relief, but my god what a bad team we are. It's difficult not to feel angry at the recruitment decisions that have led us here.

Anyway, probably not the time to be too critical. Delph played very well and was a one man midfield for a while, making some crucial blocks and tackles. Gordon was bright. The effort was there all round. Well done to them for fighting till the end.

Something to build on surely.

Worry is that even if we stay up how much scope do we have to change things in the summer? There’s a lot of players going through the door but will we have the money there to build a decent team come August? Recruitment is going to have to be on the money in the next couple of years.

I agree. But 3 of our defenders played well. Thats a positive.

See the below post...im guessing you didnt watch the match?

FYI he was running the full length of the pitch numerous times and either ignored by Gray...or won a corner himself and a 2nd combining with Richarlison.

Spot on. Hes quick and has alot of energy up and down the left.
I mean, my love for Yerry goes beyond love. Mykelenko is starting to look a lot more assured. Godfrey, I still have question marks about.

But those aside, the overall performance and ability to create clear cut chances is very very poor

Absolutely disgusting performance again. Richarlison should have scored at least three. Gordon and Gray were atrocious and yet another calamity in defence cost us.
Gray was bad today but Gordon for me was the best. In defence need Keane because he is able to pass good balls in front and Godfrey is not. I can't understand how Richardlison is Brazil number 9, I don't trust Brazil for the World Cup.

Worry is that even if we stay up how much scope do we have to change things in the summer? There’s a lot of players going through the door but will we have the money there to build a decent team come August? Recruitment is going to have to be on the money in the next couple of years.

If Lampard keeps us up and with Thelwell coming in with a background of high player turnover...i think they'll have full control.

Either Rondon or Iwobi motm for me ( did I really say that ??) by ut gonna vote Alex as he ran the legs off himself again and seems to have found his position
I would start Rondon against the rs (did I really say that ??)
I would settle for 4 points from next three games Just hope Southampton turn the thugs over tomorrow
Could be a huge point tonight and a moral booster as we didn’t fold after the first half footballing lesson
Seamus got some sand as well thought he had a good game
COYB
COY saints

Status
Not open for further replies.