Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...however we're currently 17th, staring relegation in the face, due to atrocious results in over a dozen games this season where we displayed an appalling lack of effort.

One swallow does not a summer make.

Too many false dawns already mugged the fans off this season.

Chelsea draw, Arsenal, more recently Newcastle and even the loss to MC.
Always failing to turn the corner.

So many posts saying what an awful performance, what did you expect from this lot? 4 points from 6 against United and Leicester with this bunch is a good return.
Anyone saying start Rondon need to take their head for a wobble, it’s happened before and he’s been tripe when starting.
Five in defence and five in midfield Sunday, go all Simeone on the RS Sunday otherwise it’ll be a rugby score.
As for DCL, any club that wants him send your offers in because when he is needed he doesn’t show up, literally
I’d have taken that big time if offered last week! The 4 points that is

Iwobi got the nod for me, he's been like a new signing since Frank took over.

I've always been a big supporter of Seamus but apart from his great tackle in the first minute he was a liability.
The reason he was going backwards so much is he doesn't have the speed to get by players anymore which has always been his strength.

Zat, we limped through a game that we needed, really, to win. The performance was atrocious for a team in the midst of a relegation battle

I agree. But 3 of our defenders played well. Thats a positive.

Mykolenko is part of the problem mate. He can't go past the half way line unless he's taking a free kick.

See the below post...im guessing you didnt watch the match?

FYI he was running the full length of the pitch numerous times and either ignored by Gray...or won a corner himself and a 2nd combining with Richarlison.

Probably about 4 times Gray didn't pass to him on the overlap tonight

Spot on. Hes quick and has alot of energy up and down the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.