Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, my love for Yerry goes beyond love. Mykelenko is starting to look a lot more assured. Godfrey, I still have question marks about.

But those aside, the overall performance and ability to create clear cut chances is very very poor

If those 3 and Pickford keep up that performance level then we just need to worry about Coleman against the RS and our defence 'might' be ok.

Worry is that even if we stay up how much scope do we have to change things in the summer? There’s a lot of players going through the door but will we have the money there to build a decent team come August? Recruitment is going to have to be on the money in the next couple of years.

May sound daft, but I'd ditch Calvert-Lewin, and go for Pukki (Norwich) and Cornet (Burnley). In a rank bad team, Pukki STILL looks a threat, doesn't mess around and goes straight for the heart of the opposition defence (and can strike a ball well, unlike DCL); Cornet has looked a decent player from what I've seen of him, and is deffo better than some we have at present. We could do far worse than try to pick up those two.

Last edited:

......aaaaaaaaaand breathe.....
sheldon-bbt.gif
Battered here mate. Been on it since 5pm your time. Been getting msgs all day about this game asking me to come out and watch it. Id have FFFKIN Chinned someone lol xx

This is going to be a long season, with more matches like tonight to come. In the end it’s a point won, I genuinely thought we’d let them win the game in the 94th minute . I genuinely can’t figure out our best team at the moment , Dele and Rondon come on and look bright but probably because we were so poor.Sigh, let’s get Sunday done and out the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.