Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi got the nod for me, he's been like a new signing since Frank took over.

I've always been a big supporter of Seamus but apart from his great tackle in the first minute he was a liability.
The reason he was going backwards so much is he doesn't have the speed to get by players anymore which has always been his strength.

Him running at full pelt and not catching their player walking was a sight to behold.

What a relief, but my god what a bad team we are. It's difficult not to feel angry at the recruitment decisions that have led us here.

Anyway, probably not the time to be too critical. Delph played very well and was a one man midfield for a while, making some crucial blocks and tackles. Gordon was bright. The effort was there all round. Well done to them for fighting till the end.

Something to build on surely.

I have to say his effort over the last few weeks has been second to none.
I can't believe we're at a point where I'm always looking for Iwobi to pop up and provide the defensive pressure when opponents find space in the middle. He's making himself vital and it's a trip.

What a gut punch for Burnley.

They are sitting there cheering what looks like an inevitable defeat for us one moment….the next the gap is widened to five points.

Cursing their luck….it would have been a two point gap but for them missing a penno v Hammers and us snatching a latw point v Foxes :dance:
If only it were

Ballocks he's been crap and has scored one when he should have had three
I’m made up he’s finally scored but tonight he’s been shocking, he is not a central striker, he offers FO in tha position, he’s a decent left attacker, nothing more, nothing less, granted he wears his heart on his sleeve but he flatters to deceive & one scuffed half arsed effort ain’t gonna change me mind.

I am not sure what the coaching team has been doing for the last 10 days...hopefully preparing a master plan for Liverpool...because tonight we looked like a team tired and unprepared which is a shame as we did not take advantage of leicester injuries and tight schedule. One for lampard I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.