Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyson business on hold lol plus my son helps out with the coal fire - I have my remote controlled chair of power - bored stiff though - the GOT helps, my pension will face tax anyway it happens to all tycoons .......no offshore accounts.... as yet lol
Philip Green has offered me a yacht, but I don't trust him ......
Listening to Joe Walsh a lot if you have heard of him ?
Looking forwards to a nice victory for the Blues tomorrow;)
Joe Walsh of Eagles fame and Lives been good so far?

Stay warm and keep the faith Blues to do the double over those tricky Foxes.

Last edited:
Picko Robin
Holdgate Mina Keane Digne
Davies Sigs Godfrey Gomez
Hamez DCL Richy

Could play Godfrey on auxiliary Maddison watch instead of Sigs...

Should be a corker.

3-2 us
Spot on. but would add Robin in goal. Thought he was very calm and steadying influence vs Wednesday. Two good saves and just got up and got on with it when knocked by the grock.

Pickford would have gone nuts, lost his cool and conceded/got sent off at some point

Joe Walsh of Eagles fame and Lives been good so far?

Stay warm and keep the faith Blues to do the double over those tricky Foxes.

1031A6A9-6FA2-46A7-B884-1375DB296AEB.jpeg

....my view of him singing that song not too long ago just along the Mersey from our BMD site.

Going into February and the season has been ‘good so far’, it’s great not being in a Desperado situation.

Last edited:
I thought on Sunday and although it was only Sheffield Wednesday that Everton played with a little bit of
confidence and belief that something good is happening. The players seem to be at one. Should we beat Leicester on Wednesday
it could set up the remainder of the season very nicely

COYB

Dyson business on hold lol plus my son helps out with the coal fire - I have my remote controlled chair of power - bored stiff though - the GOT helps, my pension will face tax anyway it happens to all tycoons .......no offshore accounts.... as yet lol
Philip Green has offered me a yacht, but I don't trust him ......
Listening to Joe Walsh a lot if you have heard of him ?
Looking forwards to a nice victory for the Blues tomorrow;)
Ah well Life's been good to you. Hope your Maserati still does 185 Joe.

Spot on. but would add Robin in goal. Thought he was very calm and steadying influence vs Wednesday. Two good saves and just got up and got on with it when knocked by the grock.

Pickford would have gone nuts, lost his cool and conceded/got sent off at some point

Agree I prefer it when Olsen is in net. Makes me feel safe. There was a definitely a couple of efforts on Sunday that, even as Olsen welcomed the ball into his giant mitts, Jordan Pickford in a parallel universe was spilling into his own net/dropping it at the feet of the striker.

If we play the flat back 4 I can’t see Leicester scoring lots without Vardy. It’s unlikely we get done on the counter, it’s unlikely we get done on a set piece. The one weakness we are open to is shots form distance which did for us against Leeds Burnley and West H because our midfield might struggle to get close to Maddison or Barnes. If we can score 2 goals though I think we win this no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.