Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Wilson is showing DCL how to lead the line when the service isn't there.

Constantly getting on the ball and trying to make somerhing happen / spinning our back line.

Something DCL doesn't do enough seems to do just expects the ball on a plate in the box these days.

I don't think opposition fans are aware just how bad that Davies and Gomes partnership is.

This is the partnership that Rotherham ran rings around. And we had no choice but to play them. From the perspective of the opposition, it's the dream.

It's about as close to playing without a midfield as you can get while fielding 11 players.

Had Allan and Doucoure been fit, I think we'd have won, but this is why we need squad depth in the summer. The fact that we nearly won anyway doesn't reflect particularly well on Leicester frankly.

Absolutely spot on. They were absolutely schooled by a bottom of the league championship team. That wasn't them just having an off day, that was them as a partnership that simply doesn't work. There is no chemistry between them, no understanding, no communication whatsoever. A woeful pairing and every time they are sent out together, anything we get points wise we'll have to take as a bonus.

I am a Fox and I was really disappointed with Everton's boring negativity. A wonder goal from nothing gave you a chance of a win. We well deserved a stroke of luck with Pickford's error. Surely you guys want to see more exciting football?

I've got to say I've been really disappointed with how crap you've been today following on from our match on Wednesday.

Surely you guys want to see more exciting football???

I am a Fox and I was really disappointed with Everton's boring negativity. A wonder goal from nothing gave you a chance of a win. We well deserved a stroke of luck with Pickford's error. Surely you guys want to see more exciting football?
Yes, but as long as we do well in terms of points, and the manager is not called Big Sam, Roy Hodgson, Moyes, etc., then we have to accept it.

Many here have criticized the way we play football, but we have to accept that we are a small club with a small club mentality, and that the only way we can be successful is to play with four centerbacks and park the bus.

Ancelotti really has no choice either, as we have by far the worst squad in the PL. How we play is also not so important because most people do not even watch the matches, but rather follow the live update online.

I've got to say I've been really disappointed with how crap you've been today following on from our match on Wednesday.

Surely you guys want to see more exciting football???
How did your game against Newcastle go? Actually play any football this time or did the double decker bus in goal not work?

How did your game against Newcastle go? Actually play any football this time or did the double decker bus in goal not work?

I'm pretty sure you watched our game now Foxy and seen our very poor performance. We were as limp and as lifeless as your lot. With us getting beat against Newcastle our point against you now looks even more like 2 points dropped seeing as your as toothless as a granny without Vardy. If it wasn't for little arms Pickford that would have been a pretty straight forward 3 points for us im sure you'll agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.