Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sidibe injured? Are Mina and Bernard carrying knocks? If they're fit these teams/benches are pretty damning.

Good to see Gordon getting another chance to impress.

Even though our team has such obvious problems I'm still confident we'll be competitive. We have a lot to look forward to over the coming seasons. Carlo knows.
Mina just got back from injury and our defense has been good, so I don't really get your point on that.
Sidibe is returning to training on Friday

That team just shows how weak our squad actually is.
No midfield and no width at all. Gordon and Iwobi are not wide men.
If a half decent Leicester turn up it will be very tough.

I must be mad but I’m still gonna take the 3/1 for Richarlison to have over 1 shot in target with Billy Hills.

...Gordon and Iwobi are both ball carrying midfielders who can make ground quickly. I think Brands/Ancelotti feel that type of player is key to our strategy. It might be even more important with a deep sitting back four.

Is Sidibe injured? Are Mina and Bernard carrying knocks? If they're fit these teams/benches are pretty damning.

Good to see Gordon getting another chance to impress.

Even though our team has such obvious problems I'm still confident we'll be competitive. We have a lot to look forward to over the coming seasons. Carlo knows.

i don't think ancelotti has chosen the starting XI i wanted to see once haha he knows best though, without doubt, i never question his teams.

I can’t stand Rodgers. He’s smug without actually achieving anything in the game apart from promotion with Swansea City which was already set up for him by Roberto’s blueprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.