Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leeds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had two cleared off the line, we had two great chances fluffed by Onana, then a one on one with Doucore, then a little square pass from McNeil would have seen Simms score. They had ZERO chances.

Seamus MOTM, but honourable mention to Gana.

60 Grand, 60 Grand etc.
I don't know what was going through Mcneil's mind then to not play in Simms, If there was one choice you could take out of those opportunities it would def be to see Simms hit the back of the net. That would of given him a massive confidence boost after last wk. And we definitely need that from a striker at the mo..

Cometh The Hour Cometh The Man
The Mighty Seamus Prevails Once Again 🫶

I liked how |Dyche came out afterwards saying he doesn't pinpoint certain players for praise and then straight away brought up Doucs and Gana for there displays. Clever tactics there to really lift those players...

I appreciate we won.
But..

My god I can't wait to see the back of Pickford, Davies, Iwobi, Gana, Coleman .. infact most of them.

Just such poor players.
Haha That's it mate, you let that positivity out...

Could do with you in the changing room before the Villa game !!!

( Just remember, whatever you think of certain players. These players are the only hope we have of survival now !!!

I appreciate we won.
But..

My god I can't wait to see the back of Pickford, Davies, Iwobi, Gana, Coleman .. infact most of them.

Just such poor players.

Not sure we could find a better goalkeeper than Pickford.

He is miles better than Pope, Ramsdale, and Lloris, who are putting in some pretty dire performances for teams that are lightyears ahead of us right now.

I think it is the one position on the pitch we don't need a replacement.

Surprised to see the negative feedback on here, I thought we were pretty good throughout, the midfield worked well and we made plenty of chances.

I also thought Simms looked pretty decent when he came on, winning headers everywhere and his ball control appeared to be improving. Maupay even looked OK, hassling throughout and managing a few lay offs etc.
You must be new here

Pretty spicy game and great result. What was going on at the end with Seamus and Gnonto? Also why is the little Frenchman starting over Simms? He cant hold the ball up and has never won a header.

Status
Not open for further replies.