Match Thread Everton v Huddersfield 02/12/2017 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My older brother and his son are at the game today well pre booked in advance - Koeman was the manager - He is going at the age of almost 70 watched the blues since 1958 - so he will see what brand of football, is played and will easily judge Big sam and the team today - his last game was that stirring 3-2 comeback v Bournemouth!
So lets hope his omen of us winning continues!
COYB!

Calvert Lewin won praise for his hard work v West Ham and he has a big future, I think, but he doesn't score enough and
Niasse does, now.

Maybe start with the lad, but if it isn't working get Oumar on quickly, 60 min' at the latest.

My older brother and his son are at the game today well pre booked in advance - Koeman was the manager - He is going at the age of almost 70 watched the blues since 1958 - so he will see what brand of football, is played and will easily judge Big sam and the team today - his last game was that stirring 3-2 comeback v Bournemouth!
COYB!
Let's hope so bud.

Think it was 2-1 vs bournemouth though, and 3-2 vs watford!

I doubt DCL will start: not because of any criticism of the young lad, but rather I think Niasse's physicality will appeal to Sam more.

Apart from that I'd expect a similar team to be fielded, although it's a new era he may make some changes that we aren't expecting.
Who ever starts of the two there will be a lot of chasing involved for them.

COYB!

Can't judge SA on today. He's had no time with the team. His first game under his tactics will be Liverpool.

I’m hoping for a bold statement in Big Sam’s 1st team selection.

...................Pickford
......Holgate - Keane - Williams
Lennon-Davies-Benigme-Rooney-Lookman
...................Sigurdsson
...................Niasse

Jury still way out on Sigurdsson. I’d be happy see DCL start with Niasse.

5-0

COYB!!!

COYB!

Think Joey one game is bit little to judge Sam on, he does not know the players yet, from the hard workers to the prima donnas but soon will so he can do a bit of weeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.