Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a chance to move in to 4th playing against a team that is in the relegation zone. And they played us off the pitch. At home.

Also, Fulham have not won at Goodison in forever...

I just can't anymore...
Well dont, love. Save yourself ( Where Eagles Dare). Leave it to us old pros.

King has not been match fit.

And Iwobi has been pants.....next ?

Iwobi hasn't been 'pants'.

He wasn't great the other day, but the alternative to Iwobi shouldn't have been to play a 5-man midfield of slow midfielders.

Jesus Christ.

We had one player injured that has been a starter recently. No, there's no excuse.

Totally baffled by so much of that.
Not starting with fresh legs of King?
Hooking Davies when he was the only midfielder looking to take the ball and turn forwards...
Allan on the bench (so presumably fit enough to play) not used.
Gomes, Gilfi and James all playing together...
not playing a single ball on the deck to Richy.
Just have no idea how or what we were set up to do tonight.
Carlo, go have a large glass of Montepulciano and watch that back. We can all see the issues, pls tell me you can too and get it right Wednesday.

Digne James and Coleman tend to play when we lose.

There's zero balance for an attacking full back and James. It will never work.

Sigurdsson James and Gomes is the most powder puff trio you'll ever see. I want Everton to be hard to play against and I want to win. We will win nothing with so many lazy players with no guts for a battle.

Without looking at the numbers I would almost guarantee that Olsen had twice as many touches as our forward 3 combined. All due to cowardly play, unwilling to pass forward or run with the ball. All our back four and midfield do is pass between themselves about six times and then kick it back to Olsen to boot up to a Fulham player. Atrocious performance tonight from every blue including Carlo.

Best news - we can go into the Derby without those frequent Delusions of Grandeur after Fulham and City turn us over

Perhaps we should consider selling Everton on 2nd half exchanges - all these 2nd half capitulations at Goodison are becoming monotonous.
Fulham were 5-2 at half time so I had a dabble and made some money from the ensuing car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.