Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did really well when he went off too didn't we?.......

Not saying I totally disagree with you, but you cant put all our ailments down to one of the few attacking assets we have in our team. We didn't score against Fulham. That's not the fault of one player. That's a coach who doesnt have any particular attacking system which works, particularly when a team knows the obvious way to nullify us is to press us high in our own half. We cant get out of our half when teams do that to us and carlo hasn't developed a system to counter-act that.
100% agree but you can’t say when we play James on the right the opponent attack us so much down there we just get over run look at where the goals come from

It goes without saying. The players were crap.

But Carlo set that team out.

Fulham are a powerful, quick, pressing side. They have been playing well without the luck - they'd started to look leggy but had had eight days off.

Carlo chose a five-man midfield with no pace, no energy apart from Docuoure, who 4 days ago had done 120 mins at full pelt.

We had no pace up top and James and Gylfi playing in the same position.

Yes, it's on him.
What where his options mate ?

Not even that surprised tbh.
Only saving grace for me is i had a few non Everton friends ask me today if lumping on Everton at even money was a good bet.
Told them to steer well clear.
Sh!te
Move on.

Carlo’s to blame for this one. The centre half selection was bordering on arrogance, James and Sigurdsson should never be in the same starting 11 and Iwobi has to start when there’s barely any pace in the team.

@UptheTofees is a man of integrity. He said he will draw a doodle of you french kissing a poodle if we lose. And if I know Tofee. He is a man who won't betray his word.

Less some manipulative person hasn't PM'd him and worked a spell. Perhaps worked some extortion in there...

Hey... what makes you so sure he won't anyway?
His integrity is so high that he is going to doodle you what he promised which was a dog. But if you have a picture of you that you want to pass along to make things easier for him then you should do it soon before he draws any dog instead of doodling you.

We had a chance to move in to 4th playing against a team that is in the relegation zone. And they played us off the pitch. At home.

Also, Fulham have not won at Goodison in forever...

I just can't anymore...

Are the cowards or are they just bad? I'd say they just aren't very good players who can't do it, not that they lack courage or don't want to.
Maybe your right but some of these players have played at top level and international level most of there careers. Baffling. Gomes and Sigurdsson just go through the motions and start playing the same type of pass or ball every time. Sigurdsson with that lofted pass that goes nowhere and Gomes across the park. Predictable as the day turns tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.