Everton v F.C. Porto, August 3rd, KO 16:00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not included, but last year the Goodison friendly was streamed for free on Everton TV. So hopefully they'll do the same again this year.
Given that the games status has been raised by events this week, maybe they could stream it for a couple of quid to be donated to Ossies pot

I think people forget sometimes that after 04/05 Ossie spent what should have been the prime years of his career playing out of position. Never griped publically about it and never asked to leave. My fav Ossie goal was the headed winner against Man City in 2011.

.....after this game, it is a difficult start to the season. I always think it's tough playing a newly promoted side first up, and then we have Arsenal and Chelsea in quick succession. We started last year slow, which was understandable but I'm hoping for a little better than 3 points. To a certain extent, it might set our stall for the season, although I'm not too sure how much tomorrow's game matters.

I thought this game was not able to be viewed as Everton were not streaming it. Apparently their are already 5 stations that are showing it tomorrow, Maybe from the Portugal end?

Status
Not open for further replies.