Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purposely gave myself an easy day in work, might have been a mistake.
God today is dragging like I’ve never known it before.

* long sigh*

Just win ffs, at the end of the day these are crap and should be beaten at home. (Kin jinxed it now)

I was so confident going into the Brentford game that in my head we had already won, broke me it did.

If we win tonight I’m going to sack the Arsenal game off, them utter quilts have put us all through the ringer this year and I need a rest.

Again, just win ffs.

Don't win and we're relegated imo. We all know a miracle will occur on Sunday and it'll definitely be at our expense. No doubt at various stages us, Burnley, Leeds will occupy 18th place, and no doubt it'll be us suckers who are there after the final whistle.

Just kin win tonight you lazy gets.

I know the line-up you'd like to see and the line up Frank will play will differ in most cases. I think Gordon needs a rest tbh. Gray has been poor too so I'd like to see El-Ghazi at least on the bench seeing as Rondon isn't available. Donny might be good in midfield with Allan and Doucs.

Don't win and we're relegated imo. We all know a miracle will occur on Sunday and it'll definitely be at our expense. No doubt at various stages us, Burnley, Leeds will occupy 18th place, and no doubt it'll be us suckers who are there after the final whistle.

Just kin win tonight you lazy gets.
we draw tonight and then score a 90th minute equaliser at Arsenal to put us above Leeds on goal difference......

How to beat teams like Watford Burnley Palace? Get over it , you are one of those teams now. It's your.lot that is facing relegation. You are no longer anywhere near even a mid rank Prem team
Yer ma's no longer anywhere near mid rank

Status
Not open for further replies.