Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It finished 1-0 to us, very nervy, crowd were brilliant, Palace were knobs (except Zaha who made it clear he still wants a move here). Tom Davies came on for the injured Dukes in the 80th minute, then goes on to score the winner in the 88th minute sending several on here into incandescent rage, fans on the pitch at the final whistle give Zaha a shoulders high parade off the pitch for missing a 34th minute penalty.
Take no notice of this report, VAR spoiled the end part and Tom was sent off for butting the referee!!

The players will want to end it as tonight, in front of the crowd.
It's been a [Poor language removed] season, they will want at least one positive to come from it.

I promise you come 10 tonight all your fears will be over, Viera has already said he is gonna give one of the kids a runout tonight, poor lad has been on the bench for at least 10 games this season and not had a sniff, what does that tell you.? Your Win.

I promise you come 10 tonight all your fears will be over, Viera has already said he is gonna give one of the kids a runout tonight, poor lad has been on the bench for at least 10 games this season and not had a sniff, what does that tell you.? Your Win.
Mate; let me introduce you to everton:

Said kid starts the game for you, has a brilliant game… scores.

Then never heard of again and ends up with only a handful of games played for palace.

I feel like as a club you really want ti beat man utd on Sunday, think I read you haven't beaten them at home in decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.