Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should...and many of us said something similar against West Ham not long ago :rant:

COYB!
Yes, but the team we're sending out now is much better with just a few changes, and might be better again later with a couple more. It may not work out like that, but I think it will.

We need to win today and win with a bit of style. I think we will do that. We don't need to beat Man U next week but we need to try. Things have begun to change for us but it is the start of the change. We are far from the finished article, we probably have better players on the bench than in some areas of the field today. We need to see general progress and putting 3-4 past Palace would be progress. Next week we have to go and try to win against Man U, we play our game and let them worry about us. I think our side could beat the current United team but if they click and beat us, so be it. I would rather we had long term improvement over a couple of flash in the pan wins. Next year I hope to be expecting to beat teams like Man U.

Really hope we see a bit of Gomes today but I reckon it’s going to be the same team as Leicester unless Gana is out. Although I want to see all the lovely new shiny signings I’m sure Marco is being more sensible!!

Pickers
Kenny Ken
Zoooma
Blockhead
Sexydean
Gana/Snides
Tommyboy
Bernie
Siggy
Walnut
Richie Larsson

3-1 naturally they score.