Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a difficult game, they are a determined bunch of players who will fight for everything today.

That being said, we have enough quality to create chances but we need to control the game better.

I know a clean sheet is wanted by many, but I just want to see us causing chaos and slotting for fun.

5-2 all different scorers.

2.00am kick off here. I usually wake up during the night so I'll get up and see how it's going. I don't want any more 0-1's or 0-0's which make it hard to get to sleep again. 2-0 at half time-ish will do and I can relax and look forward to watching it
all when I get up at a reasonable hour.

Tomorrow's a must win for the fact that the teams around us have easy games next week.

Wolves have Brighton

Bournemouth have Fulham

Watford have Huddersfield

Leicester have West Ham

We have Man Utd who lets face it even if they are average right now will more than likely get a win against us with our record against the top 6 so bad. Martial also loves to bag against us and Lukaku will no doubt break his duck aswell.

3 points tomorrow to atleast keep us in and around the above 4 sides and hopefully we can nick a point at OT.
Tomorrows a must win game because we should be beating the likes of Crystal palace at home.

2.00am kick off here. I usually wake up during the night so I'll get up and see how it's going. I don't want any more 0-1's or 0-0's which make it hard to get to sleep again. 2-0 at half time-ish will do and I can relax and look forward to watching it
all when I get up at a reasonable hour.
You can relax when we are 2up at half time? I still fancy the other team if we are two up in injury time

Status
Not open for further replies.