Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He let us off very early by not sending off Richarlison for his clip on Sakho. I guarantee you that many refs would have pulled a straight red card out for that.

The Palace pen he got spot on, and the Richarlison one was too soft to give. He had a good game. No one involved in that match or the dugouts were complaining about him. That speaks volumes.

Every single person around me in the Paddock, including the more rounded, non-tinted spectacled older brethren were of the same opinion as me Dave. I don’t recall a game for a good while, home or away, where the man in the middle annoyed me so much. We had no reason after the match to groan as we won 2-0, but his ineptness spoiled the game.

Keane and Gana were absolutely immense that second half. Picking Keane because Gana wins all the time. Also, how class was that ball by Lookman for DCLs header and that first touch by Cenk for the goal. I take it this is wha “spreading the goals around” is supposed to look like.
What do you mean Gana wins MOTM all the time? I thought according to some on here he is the first player in the team that should be binned due to his ridiculously obvious limitations which make him one of the worst midfielders to ever pull on an Everton jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.