Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very glad we were able to get the win yesterday and very happy for the 3 subs that came on to do it for us. Its great to have those kind of options coming off the bench. Feel like we've been missing that for awhile now so good to see and helps boost the confidence of the squad as well.

Also... Forget his name and don't follow much premier league besides Everton, but that RB for Palace yesterday was brilliant in my opinion. Don't know how he's been for them so far but hats off to him yesterday. Really disrupted Digne/Bernard the whole match in my opinion.
Wan-Bissaka - had a very good game, looks a great prospect.

For one thing, he said Richarlison is one to go down with the slightest touch. I found him reluctant to give Everton any credit for anything, but then again maybe I'm just used to hearing ex-RS commentate on our games.
Yes, he did say that about Richarlison. It's early days, but I think he could be right. I hope not.

On your second point, I've found him to be just the opposite. He'll criticise a player for his performance, but I haven't heard him speak badly of the club.

Naive. Have you ever played football? Sakho's no shrinking violet and he knows when someone has stuck one on him.

As said, another day against another team away from home especially and Richarlison is off and we're down to 10.
Yes Dave, I have. Why is it only you have picked it up, and complained about it. Shall I be condescending and ask if you support Everton?

I believe you;ve played the game at a certain level? Well tell me that Richarlison didn't look to stick one on Sakho there yesterday. You'll KNOW that's what he's done. Maybe he thought he was going to get a crafty challenge from Sakho and wanted to get his retaliation in first, I dont know. But he defo has intent to get his arm into the Palace player's face.
Mate, come on..

Just seen that clip doing the rounds on social media of that blonde Tory toff in the Palace end saying how undeserved our winner was.

Goes on about how poor our support was when he's sat with rows of empty seats around him and spent the entire game talking into his iPhone.

A lack self-awareness of worthy of the kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.