Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we see a bit of Gomes today but I reckon it’s going to be the same team as Leicester unless Gana is out. Although I want to see all the lovely new shiny signings I’m sure Marco is being more sensible!!

Pickers
Kenny Ken
Zoooma
Blockhead
Sexydean
Gana/Snides
Tommyboy
Bernie
Siggy
Walnut
Richie Larsson

3-1 naturally they score.

It,s been a very very long time but I am starting to get that feeling this could be the start of our clubs return whatever the result today.
We could be on the verge of a change we have all wanted so badly....since this club lifted silverware..

We've said this countless times over the years. A win against Palace doesn't define that in my opinion. I win against Utd next week would get me thinking though.

We've said this countless times over the years. A win against Palace doesn't define that in my opinion. I win against Utd next week would get me thinking though.
Even a win against United would leave me on edge. Being set up for dissapointment is probably worse than expecting something. Saying that, we're heading in the right direction compared to previous seasons

Wind up...
there was supposedly a team,probably wrong etc as have not seen myself,were Gomes and Mina started and no Bernard etc
I would keep the same 11 from last time if all ok,or if coleman would have been fit he would be the only change from me

2.00am kick off here. I usually wake up during the night so I'll get up and see how it's going. I don't want any more 0-1's or 0-0's which make it hard to get to sleep again. 2-0 at half time-ish will do and I can relax and look forward to watching it
all when I get up at a reasonable hour.

You In New Zealand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.