Everton v Crystal Palace. 30 Sep at 2000.

How long did your Christmas selection boxes last?

• Boxing Day

Votes: 73 41.5%
  • New Year

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • Back to school

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • March

Votes: 32 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a wee bit off topic but need to get it off my chest.
For the last 6 weeks I've been suffering from a condition called fourth cranial nerve palsy.
Basically it means one of the muscles at one of my eyes isn't working properly, meaning my eyes aren't working properly as a pair which means I've had double vision for the last 6 weeks.
Spent 2 weeks in hospital due to this and also due to the fact it was discovered that I've suffered a bleed on the brain, although this may have happened some time ago.
Have had MRI scan and 2 CT scans so far and met with neurologist and opthalmologist to try to find out what has caused my condition.
Still no closer to an answer, or a solution.
Now, I live in Glasgow and bought season tickets for my boy and me in the summer and we managed down to the Spurs game before this happened.
Had to miss the Stoke game as I was in hospital. My boy was absolutely gutted that he missed the game. Until things improve I can't drive.
This condition could last for up to 6 months before I get an operation to fix things.
Thankfully my wife is an absolute gem. She drove us down to the Middlesbrough game and killed time with my youngest son until we left the ground. I wasn't able to enjoy the game as much as I usually do but was just glad to be there.
She's bringing us down again tomorrow but this time I've managed to get tickets for her and my other boy not too far from us in the main stand.
My youngest, who is 12, has no interest in football. At least he had no interest until he came down to the last game. He's now getting a taste for the game and has been absolutely buzzing since I told him I'd bought him a ticket for the match and he's talked about nothing else all week.
We'll take them out of school a wee bit earlier tomorrow ( dentist appointments will probably sort that ) and we'll head down to savour the fan zone before the game. Seat booked in the Hot Wok for 6 o'clock as we'll have no time for lunch.
Anyhow, really looking forward to our visit to Goodison as we absolutely love the place and the people and hoping for a much needed 3 points.
Just a pity that I'll struggle to see the game properly.
Now I want us to win this game even more, just for you, mate ;)! Good luck with the op.

Two very evenly matched teams both with big Belgiums leading the line. Unfortunately for us neither Jags or Williams is particularly tall so Benteke may have a field day. I would consider playing Funes in this game just for his heading ability. We also have to make sure we stop their wingers. I've always rated Townsend and Zaha looks to be progressing really well.

Unfortunately for us it is hard to see where our goals are going to come from. None of our wingers are playing great. Bolasie is the only one who is playing well in periods but the rest have been just awful. I think Lennon might get a start tonight. He hasn't had much of a chance and he brings more defensive security for the wing. At least Barry and Gueye should be back to top form.

I can see the team who scores first going on to win 1-0.
Belgians FFS its not that hard to master the English language at a rudimentary level! Other than that irritation good post!

Status
Not open for further replies.