Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Saturday April 15 - 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be Lookman and Mirallas either side of Rom, and could be better than our 7-1 over Sunderland the other year... Or Barton snides Clattenberg into a last minute peno to stop our fine home run.
Mirallas for sure but i don't think Lookman will get a sniff this season, looked well off it in the u23 game this week.

Absolutely hammer these and then look on as Barton wanders off the field trying to look like he never desperately wanted to play for Everton and that he certainly wasn't gutted we never took him.

Might even show his arse cheeks again in a try-hard show of contempt.

Mirallas for sure but i don't think Lookman will get a sniff this season, looked well off it in the u23 game this week.
Aye, so I read he was poor mate but think Koeman may give him a chance against a poorish team at home to add some confidence, then again what do i know? Just like the idea of two inside forwards ( won't find that position on FIFA) and Ross behind them.

It's funny. When I was planning on writing the preview I had loads of ideas of things to say. Just forgot them while I was writing it.

Like the possibility of finishing higher than 7th. Arsenal really do appear in freefall and the idea that the players have downed tools is one to be considered.

Then we've got Utd. who look intent on breaking the world record for draws.

It's still a long shot so we just have to win every point we can and hope one or more of them slip up. Aren't I clever for seeing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.