Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Saturday April 15 - 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
EVERTON! EVERTON! EVERTON!

Yes. Another game at Goddison and I can hear the above chant in my mind's, well, ear (I suppose). And it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Or is that the static electricity from my computer screen?

Next up, Bernleh.
I've never been to Burnley but I must admit to having a soft spot for them. Mainly due to the fact that 2 of my favourite ever players were signed from that particular Lancashire club. I must also confess to finding claret and blue a rather pleasing combination for football shirts.
Oh and the late great Joe Cocker was born in Burnley.

64c518578f345b3f618decb8c8bef09e.jpg

But who are we up against? Well their home form is going to keep them in the top flight for another season by the looks of it . Their away form is another story all together so we'll be hoping for a convincing win at fortress Goodison.

Cmnt0vuXEAAM3X_.jpg

Hey, I've just checked and these guys voted for brexit. The town not the team. So I now have a hard spot for Burnley and hope they get relegated personally.
Why don't these brexit voters just go and live on an island somewhere? Oh wait, they already do, don't they?
Let's get back to football hey?

They turn up with possible Everton target Heaton in goal (Is it Tom or Tim?)

Possible Everton target Michael Keane in the centre of defence.

Possible Everton target Robbie Brady

Journeyman gobshite and the thinking man's, err, gobshite, Joey Barton pulling strings in midfield or Villiers Terrace. depending on his mood

Joey-Barton-645090.jpg

Someone called Boyd and someone else called Vokes and that's about it.

They've probably got more than six players but they can't be very good or they'd be 7th instead of us.

We should absolutely bum these really. they haven't won a single game away from home all season and we're dead good. We're so good in fact, that I actually know most of our team.

wp-1484251774809.jpg

Isn't he lovely? Isn't he brilliant? Isn't he just what we always wanted?
We've got Gana and Tom and that lad who got sparked the other night and possible Everton target Romelu Lukaku and that other Belgian lad

22db24ab93e8844f32cea342b39d41c2.jpg

The defence is... no I don't want to talk about the defence I'm not David frigging Moyes. We don't need a defence anyway it's only Burnley.

Come on You Blue Boys

Jamo's prediction: Everton 5-1 Burnley

0-0 it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.