Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
marco_silva_main.jpg

And its that time, finally some might say, our final Home game of a very up and down season.

A much improved Burnley visit Goodison Park and 1 time Pop Idol superstar Gravy Dyche brings his team of blockers to test themselves against Marcos banter blues. With hopes of 7th fading fast we need 3 points here to give us even the remotest of chances.

Hopefully extra shooting practice and passing in tight spaces has been on the menu at training at FF.

Suspect Marco might try a little tweak with the team, but im probably wrong.

Goats 11 to start :

CleanSheet
Colio - ZOOMS - Kegerino - Digsy
Ganio - Davio
Ricio - Viking - Bernio
Tosun​
I very much so appreciate the Davies shout for the final home game and also hope he gets the nod. I hope to see Richy up front too tbh but don’t think we will be experimenting that much with some shred of hope for 7th

I also hope if all goes well that if Jags and Baines aren’t getting renewed they should get a proper fair well.

Really should beat a team whose training sessions consist of 45 minutes of bare arse,45 minutes of seeing who can hoof it the highest and then a cool down of running the corner shop to see who can get 20 woodbine and a bottle of thunderbird back to Dyche first

If you look at their results over the last month Burnley have actually done alright. Drew with Chelsea, beat Wolves, City only beat them 1-0. Hopefully we will crush them especially with the added buzz of final home game of the season, but could see it being similar to the frustrating Palace game

Really should beat a team whose training sessions consist of 45 minutes of bare arse,45 minutes of seeing who can hoof it the highest and then a cool down of running the corner shop to see who can get 20 woodbine and a bottle of thunderbird back to Dyche first
I know one of the coaching staff at Burnley and I genuinely don't think this is far from the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.