Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Morgan "Lazarus" Schneiderlin - he's certainly taken his chances when he's been called upon recently. I'm quite glad to be proved wrong in thinking that his career with us was over some time ago. His decent performances can only be a good thing - either for us as a team or in another club paying a reasonable fee for him. But he did well tonight; quite often. players get rattled out of the game (or get a silly red) after being on the end of a challenge like that.

marco_silva_main.jpg

Thought the fraudster had a decent game but I just can't bring myself to vote for him, so went with Gana.
By the way, is it just me or does Silva look like he's getting prepared for the end of season bash, and has broken out the castanets?

Morgan MOTM for me. Great first half hour, crap 2nd half but a clean sheet and a win and hopefully if Wolves don't win tomorrow we'll still have something to play for last game if the season

Strange playing on a Friday night it was like a testimonial with a bit more energy good result though ..voted for Zouma even though Schneiderlin bossed the game not going to get drawn into false sense of security with that fella up until tonight its took him nearly 2 years to put a tackle in

Status
Not open for further replies.