Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People happy with a point ffs.

The manager has once again cost us dearly today. It's an injury ravaged Brighton.

We deserved to lose handsomely - a miracle we got a point.

McNeil, Garner, Young and Harrison absolutely stunk today.
You've litteraly contradicted yourself.. 'people happy to get a point FFS'....then you say 'we deserved to lose handsomely - a miracle we got a point'

So we deserved to lose handsomely.....maybe that is why people are happy we got a point?

Take off your anti-Dyche goggles; we were a fluke goal away from the win.
Look at the home results. In fact, look at the points return. Relegation return in most seasons that and we've had one of the most generous set of 11 opening fixtures you could ask for.

Just wait until we play actual good teams.

Definitely anti Dyche.

Definitely feels like 2 points dropped but in context I can rest easy knowing there are at least 3 worse teams than us in the league this season.

Only a points deduction will put us in peril this season but my god we are terrible to watch for long periods in games and Dyche's seeming allergy to timely substitutions will continue to cost us points.

3rd from bottom Luton on 5 points are going to get smashed tomorrow (I regret to say hopefully...). When they do, we will have moved a further point towards safety...
So either we stay 5/6 clear of the drop, or the most mega lol at the vermin since Bournemouth last season.

Would prefer a draw, but nice dilemma to have.

Point is better than none but a sad reminder of where we are when we are played off the park, at home, to Brighton.

We remain unbeaten, so not the end of the world but 2 points dropped.

We go again!

If almost like people have forgotten this squad almost went down last season, and Brighton apparently are the second coming of the 1970 Brazil team if you believe this forum managed by a manager who makes no mistakes and is one step ahead of everyone else in football. Is Dyche supposed to be so good that he just batters them (for the second game in a row?) and if he doesn’t he gets a load of pelters for being crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.