Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play negative at home - can’t have been more than 20% possession, fail to attack and can’t string 2 passes together, and we got our just desserts there.

KITAPO at its finest. Dyche has only one way of playing and it’s diabolical to watch tbh. At home.

We had 20% possession, at home, to Bayern, sorry Brighton. Wtf Dyche?

I thought Dyche actually managed the game quite well. Brighton could not get in to our box and needed a very lucky deflection to break us down.

Loads on here saying two points dropped and ridiculous having 20% possession, playing in our half etc. You saw how they play midway through the second half when we took an opportunity to press their keeper and back line, they just played out and carved us open and had one of their only real opportunities. We’d have been absolutely done if we weren’t set up to make it difficult for them. A point is a good result in the grand scheme.

I probably wouldn't have been too disappointed with the result if given before the game. I think second half though we didn't deserve to win because the wingers particularly Harrison were poor. Kept giving it back and inevitably something lucky will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.