Match Thread Everton v Borehamwood - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It may not be that easy you know.
the amateurs and part time pros will be having their once in a career experience.
playing a premiership team in the famous old stadium.
they'll be up for it, no fear, play out of their skins.
A nervous 3-1 to us.
According to article in the guardian they're all full time pros.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. I foresee a game where we play expansive football and play with a freedom that our league position prevents us from doing so. Surely we can press our opponents high up the pitch and gain procession in dangerous positions. Surely our Premier League defenders can cope with long balls hit in panic from under pressure non league defenders. I will be getting a few beers to sip during the game a a 10 year old Bushmills to toast our success. While I despair at our first team squad, I have faith in Frank Lampard and I cannot contemplate anything less Han a comfortable win.
I was like that myself before mate. I'd couple drinking with Everton. It was me masking my alcoholism. 'What are you looking at sweetheart? This is the big one -the Watford/Everton rivalry today. Of course I'm having a pint of vodka in the morning to get the big day underway.'

There's help mate. You have to first admit in a higher power.

I'm routing for you.

I was like that myself before mate. I'd couple drinking with Everton. It was me masking my alcoholism. 'What are you looking at sweetheart? This is the big one -the Watford/Everton rivalry today. Of course I'm having a pint of vodka in the morning to get the big day underway.'

There's help mate. You have to first admit in a higher power.

I'm routing for you.
Following Everton and drinking to dull the pain go together 'like a horse and carriage'.

Status
Not open for further replies.