Match Thread Everton v Borehamwood - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting who he plays in midfield.

We surely can’t risk Allan and Doucoure again, but I honestly would have worries about Gomes and anyone else in a two.

Their manager heaping praise on Lampard and the club in general.
We know your game you scoundrels. Enjoy your pay day.

Onyango is injured so I expect one of Allan or Doucoure to play. Doucoure might get the nod if he needs match fitness.

I think it's a no brainer to play Mykolenko, Patterson and Gray. Both full backs need game time and Gray needs minutes after missing 2-3 weeks with injury.

I see that Boreham Woods next two games are arguably far more important to them in the longer term. Wrexham (a) on Tuesday and Chesterfield (h) on the Saturday will have a huge impact on whether they get promotion to the Football League this season. They will have one eye on Sutton United’s terrific first season in the league, the gap between The National League and League 2 has never been smaller. Take the money tonight and move on would be the sensible move.

Some daft questions today, especially the one about Chelsea and Abrahmovic.

He did well to get round to saying hes manager of Everton in the end.

But what do theses hacks thing a manager is privvy to? "Abrahmovic was told by Putin where he'd be hiding and I can share that with you now......"
They should scrap most of these interviews. The question that makes me cringe is 'How much did you enjoy that win today'

I mean, it's bloody embarrassing.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. I foresee a game where we play expansive football and play with a freedom that our league position prevents us from doing so. Surely we can press our opponents high up the pitch and gain procession in dangerous positions. Surely our Premier League defenders can cope with long balls hit in panic from under pressure non league defenders. I will be getting a few beers to sip during the game a a 10 year old Bushmills to toast our success. While I despair at our first team squad, I have faith in Frank Lampard and I cannot contemplate anything less Han a comfortable win.
What's it like? Bushmills, I mean.

I've never tried it but it's on discount special at my grog shop.

Onyango is injured so I expect one of Allan or Doucoure to play. Doucoure might get the nod if he needs match fitness.

I think it's a no brainer to play Mykolenko, Patterson and Gray. Both full backs need game time and Gray needs minutes after missing 2-3 weeks with injury.

How on earth has he been injured ?

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. I foresee a game where we play expansive football and play with a freedom that our league position prevents us from doing so. Surely we can press our opponents high up the pitch and gain procession in dangerous positions. Surely our Premier League defenders can cope with long balls hit in panic from under pressure non league defenders. I will be getting a few beers to sip during the game a a 10 year old Bushmills to toast our success. While I despair at our first team squad, I have faith in Frank Lampard and I cannot contemplate anything less Han a comfortable win.
It may not be that easy you know.
the amateurs and part time pros will be having their once in a career experience.
playing a premiership team in the famous old stadium.
they'll be up for it, no fear, play out of their skins.
A nervous 3-1 to us.

Is it Borehamwood or Boreham Wood?
Its important for history
Hair shirt and brown trousers tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.