Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhino for the kids, done a cracking job and loves everton. Cant see him leave! Time to suck it up and crack on with his last post! Who is the manager saviour????

Every senior everton player should be on for a crisis meeting tomorrow. No days off before Sunday and we need to light a fire under these jokers. Oh and martina and Williams stay at home your done.

Reactions: ADT

This board has totally failed this club. How the hell it's got to the end of November, no direction and led by David unsworth backed up by John ebbrell is quite astounding tbh.

We are a national if not international joke, in a real relegation battle and frankly play the most turgid football seen at the club.

What is worrying is that not one player is guaranteed a start in a team that is abject and completely flat in every aspect of performance and position.

Just when you think things cannot get worse!! Lol we get linked to a (sporting director) from a 3rd rate German team.

What is much more frightening is the humiliation to come from you know who plus the very very real probability of relegation and worse. I have run out of positivity and will not fall for the BS of announcing the bramley moore news to trick fans into thinking we are well run and everything is rosey in the garden.

If moshiri (not kenwright) is to be taken seriously in future then he must inform the fans what's happening as it's been rediculously quiet for no reward and utterly embarrassing.
First time in forty odd years I haven't even been as botherd watching them had family commitments I fooking hate the the spineles [Poor language removed]'s.
Fronted a few Italian of the gobshites in town trying it on with my daughter and girlfriend total ballbags 8 to 1 still bottled it .
I give up I am a relic Everton haven't got a soul.
Wish I was with you brother. Hate those predators. Had the same in florence a few years back and took down 3 of their finest.

Do the right thing Unsworth.....In your press interviews you come across as a Blue through and through..Your passion for the club is undeniable..
However and most importantly your management skills at this level are way below what is required...
Pack your office away and return to the level of which you are capable...under 23's.
Not a personal attack....just a reality one.

Absolutely terrified about what kind of defence he can put out Sunday. Not one everton defender plus the keeper have a ounce of form ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.