Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
DU: “The players who have been moaning for opportunities were given an opportunity tonight. We had paying Evertonians tonight and the manner in which we capitulated just isn’t acceptable.”

Have you noticed since unsworth has come in the team has changed ? Klassen sandro and vlasic were binned off immediately and in came begnamine, Lennon mirallas etc. You hear Rooney talking about positive changes on the atmosphere?

It's exactly what it is, jobs for tbe boys and reserve team favouritism that has got us here. Vlasic was one of our best players up until arsenal, Lennon then picked over him. Lookman looked grrat in flashes , overlooked for mirallas. Both besic and McCarthy (is he injured?) Binned off for begnamine . Kenny continuing at right back despite struggling , Davies not performing but retains his place no matter what, Lewen playing over sandro, it goes on and on.

I said this week's ago. This is what we get for giving unsworth the job. Not some fantastic young coach being given a chance in charge but the manager equivalent of kenwright.
He's going with tried and tested imo mate, trying to take the new signings out of the firing line. Vlasic has looked good going forward but defensively he's been a liability to an already dreadful defensive unit. Imo unsworth is trying to play players that he thinks will dig in and help us grind out results but the worrying thing for me is even that's not working.

Said before it we needed to win as wins bring confidence , getting tonked like that is awful. Too many players who clearly aren't bothered about starting ,as a few had chances and didn't do anywhere near enough! Waste of money to not even be in the seat i bought as another efc fan was in it but somehow that was my fault!!!

Joke of a club at the minute. Embarrassing

He's going with tried and tested imo mate, trying to take the new signings out of the firing line. Vlasic has looked good going forward but defensively he's been a liability to an already dreadful defensive unit. Imo unsworth is trying to play players that he thinks will dig in and help us grind out results but the worrying thing for me is even that's not working.
I can understand that but to do it so significantly is never going to work. I mentioned this probably a couple of weeks ago but when you have all these players suddenly In the team then you have a training ground with all these new signings not getting a game then what atmosphere does that give us? And how committed are these new players going to be for the club if they are dropped within 3 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.