Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDT_20230224_1732058514356175254825675.png

We're in for a slog!

Why is Iwobi getting stick now, he was our best player a few months back, give the lad a break
I agree, he was working his nuts off, now he isn’t when everyone else is. There may be a very good reason for it, but whilst he cant put in the same levels of graft he did last time I would rest him. No room for sentiment at the moment mate, they all need to be pulling their tripe out until we are safe!

Think we'll lose this. Villa always manage to hack me off. Worst fans in all of the Midlands too. One will be on my case messaging me all Saturday afternoon unless we beat them. Then it'll be some injustice or other.
You could well be right. Result apart, that was a pretty wretched performance last week. Leeds were one of the worst teams to come to GP and it took a moment of sheer brilliance to nick a goal. Not very reassuring. Villa have a bit more about them and we still don’t have a goalscorer available.

If we are at it from the off we can get a result,they're not brilliant themselves although I think when they themselves are at it they are better than us,Ings of course scares me,but let's hope we can do this,up the Toffs 💙

You could well be right. Result apart, that was a pretty wretched performance last week. Leeds were one of the worst teams to come to GP and it took a moment of sheer brilliance to nick a goal. Not very reassuring. Villa have a bit more about them and we still don’t have a goalscorer available.
We dominated the game, didnt give them a sniff in and around our box, had two cleared off the line, fluffed a one o one, and also the one when Meslier came out to the edge of the box and hashed up.
I thought we played well aside from having little quality in the final third.
We made chances, didnt take them.
The problem is when youre not creating them in the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.