Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how Dyche sees this squad going forward.
My hope would be

Pickford

Coleman*** Mina Tarkowski Godfrey

Gana
Doucoure Onana
Iwobi

Calvert-Lewin Gray

***Patterson when fit.

I never understood Lampard’s blanking of Doucoure. He may not be the most polished, but he’s mobile & puts himself about. Our midfield we being dominated week in/out.
Davies can contribute too. We need bodies in the middle. Absolutely no point having 2 wingers if we can’t retain possession & build a solid base.

Mykolenko offers nothing going forward, so we wouldn’t lose anything playing Godfrey there & we get a stronger more aggressive player.

Just have to hope Dyche can quickly instil some fight & belief in these players.

COYB!!!!!

Be interesting to see how Dyche sees this squad going forward.
My hope would be

Pickford

Coleman*** Mina Tarkowski Godfrey

Gana
Doucoure Onana
Iwobi

Calvert-Lewin Gray

***Patterson when fit.

I never understood Lampard’s blanking of Doucoure. He may not be the most polished, but he’s mobile & puts himself about. Our midfield we being dominated week in/out.
Davies can contribute too. We need bodies in the middle. Absolutely no point having 2 wingers if we can’t retain possession & build a solid base.

Mykolenko offers nothing going forward, so we wouldn’t lose anything playing Godfrey there & we get a stronger more aggressive player.

Just have to hope Dyche can quickly instil some fight & belief in these players.

COYB!!!!!

Swap Coleman with Holgate and that is a solid team

It was hard to get much sleep last night with all the excitement and expectations of a reborn Everton squad with the newly found confidence and vigour that having Dyche at the helm brings.

We're in to the 4 hour countdown to being able to showcase are new found style, grit, and determination to the footballing world. If we can win this, and we should do it convincingly with home advantage and 'new manager bounce', I think under the guidance of Dyche we could still be fighting for a European spot towards the end of season. Tactically Dyche is one of the best managers in the league and he'll have the lads absolutely pumped for this one.

Time to show these frauds no respect and get in to them hard from the off.

3-0 The Blues.

COYB,

John.

It was hard to get much sleep last night with all the excitement and expectations of a reborn Everton squad with the newly found confidence and vigour that having Dyche at the helm brings.

We're in to the 4 hour countdown to being able to showcase are new found style, grit, and determination to the footballing world. If we can win this, and we should do it convincingly with home advantage and 'new manager bounce', I think under the guidance of Dyche we could still be fighting for a European spot towards the end of season. Tactically Dyche is one of the best managers in the league and he'll have the lads absolutely pumped for this one.

Time to show these frauds no respect and get in to them hard from the off.

3-0 The Blues.

COYB,

John.
Modern anti depressants really are marvellous.

Realistically if we can restrict Legoheads Arse to 2 goals and have at least 1 shot on target it will be a major improvement.
Hoping for a shock result but expecting a 4-0 drubbing.
Looking forward to the beer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.