Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly this might not be rock bottom yet, my instincts tell me things could get worse.

The club don't back Ancelotti to his satisfaction and most of the layabouts we have are still with us next season, add to that the the new signings all behave like Moise Kean did this season, it's then things could get worse.

The above horror scenario is not an impossibility.

I no longer believe this club can do anything right.
Throw in to the mix a still empty Goodison Park and, yep, we'll be in some trouble from the kick off.

Still waiting for Ancelotti to announce he will listen to offers for any of this squad,but nothing from him yet. Meanwhile across the park they are already talking of how they can improve on their best ever season.

Sadly this might not be rock bottom yet, my instincts tell me things could get worse.

The club don't back Ancelotti to his satisfaction and most of the layabouts we have are still with us next season, add to that the the new signings all behave like Moise Kean did this season, it's then things could get worse.

The above horror scenario is not an impossibility.

I no longer believe this club can do anything right.

Honestly this is rock bottom, its the 3rd false dawn in as many years. Even if we went down we would have a realistic goal of getting promoted so something to cheer, our current goal of winning a trophy even the league cup is delusion. Mid table mediocrity is grim.

Still waiting for Ancelotti to announce he will listen to offers for any of this squad,but nothing from him yet. Meanwhile across the park they are already talking of how they can improve on their best ever season.
Any official comment from them yet? It seems to me its just the media again putting out click bait for their world wide audience.

the lack of crowds might have adversely affected our brave lion-hearts. Our lads prefer playing with pressure and tension in the air... and the empty stadium would have diminished the red hot atmosphere our lion-hearts revel in, producing league topping results which always lend us supporters such pride.

NSNO

Some of the over reaction on here is laughable, team with everything to play for beats team that’s had nothing to play for, for weeks shocker

That's exactly what’s wrong with the club, a fair-few teams had nothing to play for, didn’t stop them trying to win.

Honestly this is rock bottom, its the 3rd false dawn in as many years. Even if we went down we would have a realistic goal of getting promoted so something to cheer, our current goal of winning a trophy even the league cup is delusion. Mid table mediocrity is grim.
I've never thought of the Championship being a realistic challenge for us, we're certainly not making any waves in the prem. Perhaps it would give us somethig realistic we can actually win for a change.

One thing is for sure, we're getting closer to it, with no idea how to stop it, look how much cash we've already thrown at it.

Last edited:
Throw in to the mix a still empty Goodison Park and, yep, we'll be in some trouble from the kick off.
I believe that secretly, most of that team that played on Sunday are quiet happy there's only silence coming from the stands, most of all Sigurdsson and the rest not too far behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.