Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a vain prick at the best of times and carry a bit of timber around my belly. Now XXL is my go to size, but to confuse the situation I am now very much in XL territory due to lockdown and walking for a couple of hours each day. I'm treating myself to the dark blue training shirt but am beginning to regret opting for XL. Hummel were always a close fit to say the least so am resigned to returning it which is a shame because I wanted to have it I time for my gym reopening.
This is useful information to have.
Cheers.

Good that it's available for the kids to wear over the Summer Hols.

In the past, the new kits were not available to buy until the new season loomed.

there needs to be a protest on the price of kits in the same way there was/is a protest on the price of match tickets. It'd be great if the majority of fans refused to buy any kits until they come down in price by 50%. Obviously won't happen though

there needs to be a protest on the price of kits in the same way there was/is a protest on the price of match tickets. It'd be great if the majority of fans refused to buy any kits until they come down in price by 50%. Obviously won't happen though

How much is this years mate, around the £60.00 mark?

How much is this years mate, around the £60.00 mark?
I remember when £25 became and remains my cut off price.

Wouldn't mind so much if the cash went to the club but its just a T-shirt ffs. The mark-up must be colossal.

Surely better for the club to sell tens of thousands around the world and reduce the mark-up rather than thousands at high profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.