Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wear it until next season due to switching from Umbro to Hummel

Depends on the contract. I imagine with out initial SportPesa contract running past this year we can't really change. Had the make and sponsor been changing on 1st July we'd have been ok, i think

Really can’t make my mind up with this kit. Thought it was beaut at first and then I was very meh about it. Someone mentioned the plastic iron on badge to me and now that’s all I can see.

First day sales up 306% vs last year, and 57% up vs our previous record.

That's... impressive.

306% increase is certainly eyecatching relative to last pre-season. Albeit that kit was a tad underwhelming relative to this plus we now have the Carlo rather than Marco factor.

306% increase is certainly eyecatching relative to last pre-season. Albeit that kit was a tad underwhelming relative to this plus we now have the Carlo rather than Marco factor.
It's a huge increase almost regardless of circumstance (even more so when you consider the impending recession etc). 56% higher than the previous all time record is pretty incredible too.

It’s all the fat Everton dads who can finally get a shirt now 5XL sizes are available lol
If yr ever bored go get a coffee in the cafe on the top floor of Debenhams. The windows overlook everton2 and the Liverpool FC store. You should see the state of some of the people going into.the Liverpool shop while Everton2 seems to attract a suave sophisticated athletic group of people.
It's essential viewing for me whenever I'm.in town

Stereotyping? Not all dad's are fat...... Only a 3xl for me. I like my shirts to be tight fitting
I'm a vain prick at the best of times and carry a bit of timber around my belly. Now XXL is my go to size, but to confuse the situation I am now very much in XL territory due to lockdown and walking for a couple of hours each day. I'm treating myself to the dark blue training shirt but am beginning to regret opting for XL. Hummel were always a close fit to say the least so am resigned to returning it which is a shame because I wanted to have it I time for my gym reopening.

Status
Not open for further replies.