Everton U23s doing great

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that mate but the Everton Under 23s deserve their own thread due to their excellent season and having attained far greater significance than the other other age group teams, especially given we are now specifically signing players for the U23s and that the U23s are now being streamed live by Everton from now on due to growing interest, starting with the Southampton game on February 20th.

I said there's already a Youth Team thread because frankly duplication of threads is one of my biggest forum gripes.

I said there's already a Youth Team thread because frankly duplication of threads is one of my biggest forum gripes.

I appreciate that but I already explained that U23s deserve their own thread because the other thread covers 11 different age groups at Everton.

Quite frankly the U23s is the age group most relevant to the first team and the only one most people are heavily interested in, hence deserving of their own thread. A lot of Blues will see the game at Goodison on Monday, either in person or online via the live stream. Thus it makes perfect sense for there to be a separate thread to discuss this.

I appreciate that but I already explained that U23s deserve their own thread because the other thread covers 11 different age groups at Everton.

Quite frankly the U23s is the age group most relevant to the first team and the only one most people are heavily interested in, hence deserving of their own thread. A lot of Blues will see the game at Goodison on Monday, either in person or online via the live stream. Thus it makes perfect sense for there to be a separate thread to discuss this.

It in reality it doesnt. About 80% of the comments pertain to the u23s.. the rest the u18s with one in a blue moon about any other age gap...

Sorry but this just means you don't read the other thread. It's 90% about the U23's, bit on the 18's and a little youth transfer talk. I'm not having a go at you just highlighting a duplication of effort.

. It's 90% about the U23's, bit on the 18's and a little youth transfer .

Mate.. we better align on our %s before we respond individually.. can be used against the argument. I'm with you this really is a redundant thread. Benefit in the other thread is it links it all together as well.. kids stepping up, coming in etc..

Mate.. we better align on our %s before we respond individually.. can be used against the argument. I'm with you this really is a redundant thread. Benefit in the other thread is it links it all together as well.. kids stepping up, coming in etc..

He should know it's redundant considering since it opened we've had another U23 game vs Norwich and it wasn't even mentioned in this thread...

Man City U23s won 4-3 away at Chelsea U23s yesterday (infuriatingly it was Chelsea's first loss since SEPTEMBER; you would have thought City might have dropped points there) meaning that Everton's lead at the top has been cut to 3 points. Our game in hand is tomorrow vs Southampton U23s at Goodison.

Then of course is the big one, Man City U23s away a week on Friday (March 3rd, 7pm kick off) at City's Academy Stadium, which is the mini stadium that City built directly next to the Etihad. That game could have a massive say on where the title goes.

I am actually going to a game tonight apparently.

Anything i should be looking forward to seeing? any players to keep an eye on?

Volunteered to take my sister in law the game after she won tickets in school but didn't realise it was tonight haha. So i'll look a tit in a shirt and pants on the terrace.

I am actually going to a game tonight apparently.

Anything i should be looking forward to seeing? any players to keep an eye on?

Volunteered to take my sister in law the game after she won tickets in school but didn't realise it was tonight haha. So i'll look a tit in a shirt and pants on the terrace.

She 'won' tickets? Admission is free tonight, according to SSN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.