Everton U21s

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Green will be 18 next season :D School?

He's had a very quiet first year. He's unfortunate that we've tended to go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 in the U18s and U21s and ideally he plays in the hole off a front man so he's been stumped for game time.

He's often vanished in and out of squads for weeks on end with nowhere to be seen. Don't think he's started more than 10 games this season at any level.

There are 3 groups - we failed to qualify for the Elite group but then won one of the two standard leagues. We'll now play off against the winner of the other standard league to face the winner of the elite group in the semi final.
Win that and we'll play either the second or third placed Elite team in the final.

Our U18 team is in the elite league and has a good chance of making the top 3.

Both our teams tend to play youngsters so that our U18 team contains lots of 15/16 year olds and our U21 team is made up of 18/19 year olds. U18 won 3-0 against United last week.

Our U16 team destroys all comers. Last 3 results are 8-1 win, 6-0 win and 3-0 win (vs Southampton who are regarded as the other major talented team)

Nice post, appreciate the info

I found out yesterday that one of my late Grandma's dear friends is grandmother to Ibou Touray of our U21/U18 squad, and recently signed a new contract.

Is right.

Any streams for todays game?

Unlikely, haven't been any for for our previous home games. Spurs will probably do a live text feed & twitter thing.

By the way, for those of you that may live in or around the smoke, you can pay on the door tonight at the West stand. £5.

Unlikely, haven't been any for for our previous home games. Spurs will probably do a live text feed & twitter thing.

By the way, for those of you that may live in or around the smoke, you can pay on the door tonight at the West stand. £5.

think I will head up after work!

Don't see why Everton can't stream to be honest. They have evertonTV and only show highlights! We want the full game ffs

I'd love for someone to put in some text updates from this game.
Genuinely excited for the U21's and U18's both reaching semi playoffs for their league titles!

I will try and post comments after the game tonight for how the game went and how the players fared individually

**** just got serious lol

Jake Livermore and Tom Carroll are in our Under-21 squad for tonight's Barclays U21 Premier League semi-final against Everton at the Lane.
Jake has played three times for the U21s this term, while Tom has featured 15 times and the midfielders are joined by Alex Pritchard and Jon Obika, back on loan from Peterborough United and Jon Obika respectively. Goalkeeper Jordan Archer, out on loan at Wycombe for much of the season, also returns.

**** just got serious lol

Jake Livermore and Tom Carroll are in our Under-21 squad for tonight's Barclays U21 Premier League semi-final against Everton at the Lane.
Jake has played three times for the U21s this term, while Tom has featured 15 times and the midfielders are joined by Alex Pritchard and Jon Obika, back on loan from Peterborough United and Jon Obika respectively. Goalkeeper Jordan Archer, out on loan at Wycombe for much of the season, also returns.
You think Livermore is good mate? Think he's a bit overhyped myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.