Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get those 2 and Arias/another RB done before the opening fixture I'll be happy enough.

Still need a wide player and CB though.
I’d be happy with that too as it’s planned out. I really think though that we are not addressing our goal scoring issue. We are desperate for goals from wide players and midfield. It looks like we’re buying two more who don’t score any goals. I don’t expect us to go and buy a frank lampard replicate but a wide player with an eye for a goal must be on the cards. Does Doucouré score many? I may stand corrected?

Have any of the forum sages ripped into the Arias link yet and declared him not good enough or “is this the best we can do” type vibe?

despite never really having seen him play of course.

Have any of the forum sages ripped into the Arias link yet and declared him not good enough or “is this the best we can do” type vibe?

despite never really having seen him play of course.

Still fairly dubious if it's a goer, reckon he's just a name on a list of possible right backs. Soon find out I suppose

Who is ocampos? Does anyone know anything about him
I tweeted about him the other day. Before the goal. He is class, plays on either side and will have a great year next year in the champions league with sevilla as nobody is going to play the 50M or so it needs to get him

Brands wants Arias Vs Carlo wants Florenzi.

1597784211234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.