Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma winger Alessandro Florenzi is reportedly on the shortlist of players from which Marcel Brands and Carlo Ancelotti are working this summer.
The winger, who was on loan at Valencia last year, is being linked with a switch to Goodison Park this summer.

Things certainly seemed to happen today. Either rumours or bids etc. Maybe it’s the start of the transfer activity for us (hopefully)

Staff leaking to the journos now they are back in pre season or players whispering to agents, who will drop a link, in exchange for good copy for one of their players and so the greasy wheel turns.

Riquelme was the best of all time by the club to give season tickets and kits a boost, the website thing was genius.

Im sure there are some some old jerseys with Riquelme on the back.

Roma winger Alessandro Florenzi is reportedly on the shortlist of players from which Marcel Brands and Carlo Ancelotti are working this summer.
The winger, who was on loan at Valencia last year, is being linked with a switch to Goodison Park this summer.

Team Carlo!

Welcome Alessandro.

Been thinking this could be a goer on a free earlier, we are seeing big bids for midfielders (allegedy) and pulling out of the Gabriel thing.
I still think we'll get Gabriel. If we get Allan and Doucoure I'd still love a cheap young 3rd cm for the future like Ntcham (didn't start tonight I think) Sangare or similar never wanna see any of last seasons midfield again.

Florenzi played his best when in centre mid for me when he was at Roma, can play their rightback and wing back, ain't saw him play at Valencia

Buying players aged between 27-29 will get us nowhere.

We wanted to sign younger players and now seemed to have completely changed strategy.
Because we’re crap and if we want to finish better than 12th we need some proven quality. I don’t think signing one or two 28 year olds means well stop signing younger players. Just that we need both.

Status
Not open for further replies.