Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our debt on spending is about 230mil in 4/5yrs. Wolves Debt is virtually the same.

They play a set pattern 5 at the back, 3 in midfield 2 up front. And when you have no injuries. It helps to build partnerships and a settled team and breeds confidence . Also it helps that you can have a strong bench and make strong changes late in games. Not a bench full of kids or utter rubbish.

I’m not saying but for injuries we’d be were wolves and Leicester are. Or for the horrendous 4 or 5 VAR decisions against us , but we’d be a lot closer imo. And hopefully now with a quality manager and a few quality additions, I expect us to be challenging theses teams next season. But luck will also have to be on our side for once.

Also not having 7 managers in four years helps.

Odisseas Vlachodimos of Benfica.

Decent enough size (6 foot 2) agile and solid, decent with his feet and has a great name.

It's mainly the name to be honest.... but he is good!

I also see a lot to like with Onana of Ajax but his handling worries me.

Would love Vlach but he will cost a serious amount to get him out of Benfica

I'll think he'll be a Zaha; Looks great as the big fish in a small pond but will disappear when he's not the only one

Personaly i think he's got a bit of gascoigne in him and could flourish in a better team. Unlike zaha i think this one is worth going for. But i dont think there will be a shortage of takers though. He'll be wanted.
Also like the lad who scored against united yesterday for norwich. Cantwell. Only seen him few times. But tidy player who could be a real player.

Personaly i think he's got a bit of gascoigne in him and could flourish in a better team. Unlike zaha i think this one is worth going for. But i dont think there will be a shortage of takers though. He'll be wanted.
Also like the lad who scored against united yesterday for norwich. Cantwell. Only seen him few times. But tidy player who could be a real player.
Bit of Gascoigne? For real? Which bit... his veruchah? Not on the same scale mate.

@TheBigIguana = Rajkovic (Reims)24 Serbian 6'3

@Grinch = Strakosha (Lazio) 25 Albanian 6'4

@jayhow = Henderson (United) 23 English 6'2

@ForeverBlue92 = Donnarumma (Milan) 21 Italian 6'5
header_hdA52jB-460x215.jpg

Looks to be a bit of a CB merry go round in the news this morning. Napoli are in a good position to sign Gabriel from Lille, so they can sell Koulibally to Man City, and then Everton will sign John Stones

Everton are also interested in Marsaille CB Boubacar Kamara, presumably if we don't get Stones

Looks to be a bit of a CB merry go round in the news this morning. Napoli are in a good position to sign Gabriel from Lille, so they can sell Koulibally to Man City, and then Everton will sign John Stones

Everton are also interested in Marsaille CB Boubacar Kamara, presumably if we don't get Stones

Stones Holgate Rodwell Davies Barkley Vaughan DCL. Get the band back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.