Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few pages on this thread is full of talk of buying from relegated teams. We are Everton Football Club trying to push on for European football and we’re talking of buying sh*te from Norwich, Villa & Bournemouth. We can do better than this, sake
Who would you sign from the current bottom 3 clubs?
Big fan of you criticising the fact that people are talking about possible targets from the bottom 3 clubs then immediately starting another debate about targets from the bottom 3 clubs

No idea mate, cant say I've watched any of them much.

Just not sure you can label them all not good enough.
I live in Norwich so seen them a fair bit. Their youngsters show flashes, but definitely not good enough for us.

I rate Grealish, but he’d cost too much and he’s a bit of a tit off the pitch. Brooks from Bournemouth would be a shout, but he’s just missed a year through injury.

I just don’t see much there for us, just sick of us being behind Sheff Utd, Palace & Burnley

Big fan of you criticising the fact that people are talking about possible targets from the bottom 3 clubs then immediately starting another debate about targets from the bottom 3 clubs
Not a debate, my reply was asking who he would sign from them

@TheBigIguana = Rajkovic (Reims)24 Serbian 6'3

@Grinch = Strakosha (Lazio) 25 Albanian 6'4

@jayhow = Henderson (United) 23 English 6'2

@ForeverBlue92 = Donnarumma (Milan) 21 Italian 6'5

Odisseas Vlachodimos of Benfica.

Decent enough size (6 foot 2) agile and solid, decent with his feet and has a great name.

It's mainly the name to be honest.... but he is good!

I also see a lot to like with Onana of Ajax but his handling worries me.

What goalkeeper could we sign for between £10m to £15m? I know pickford has made some mistakes this year, but I can't see us selling him at all, what we need is a very good number 2 to push him, improve him and improve our options, but it's not easy to get that type of player, you are generally looking at players over 35

Probably a few right now, the world has changed and transfer should drop off a bit.

That said we wouldn't get nearly as much as we could have for Pickford either so...

Let's be honest, it's all down to luck. They're a nothing club, always have been, they got lucky that a super agent decided to use them as their project. Its got nothing to do with recruitment, they may as well sack all their scouts and just have mendes negotiate all their deals.

I think its a little bit harsh to say they have always been a nothing club. 3 times league winners, 4 FA cups...

Status
Not open for further replies.