Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want a player from Southampton but you want a player playing for the side who finished bottom of the French league?

Van Dijk and Mane weren't the world beaters they are now when they were at Southampton and look how they turned out.. Hojbjerg is very good.

He may well turn out to be class mate IF we sign him - but Southamptons best player this season has been Ings who gets slated on here so im not sure of the clamour for this bloke.

*Looks in thread

Sees somebody suggest we don't sign Thiago Silva cos we have Mason Holgate, then sees somebody compare Silva and Jagielka.

*Finds electrical socket
Jags was class for a good few years for us, fell of a cliff in the last couple of years. He’s not in the same league as silva. Also silva is miles better on the ball, jags was always a accident waiting to happen once we got managers in that wanted to play out from the back.

I’m not saying I want silva, I’m just comparing the two from my point of view

Silva next to Holgate would be interesting. Prob need Keane or Mina agaisnt teams like Burnley tho. Hope he still has some hunger to win and does not become delph 2.0

*Looks in thread

Sees somebody suggest we don't sign Thiago Silva cos we have Mason Holgate, then sees somebody compare Silva and Jagielka.

*Finds electrical socket
It isn't 2014 anymore. I'm not suggesting peak Thiago Silva isn't a far superior player to any CB we've had since Ratcliffe.

It's because this season is a MASSIVE outlier.

I hope we shop abroad this summer tbh there isnt any value in England imo.

If money was no question I would love us to go for Grealish but it doesn't sound like that will be happening.

The likes of Rabiot & Rodriguez should be the sorts of players to look at with the odd Richarlison type from a lesser club.

I hope we shop abroad this summer tbh there isnt any value in England imo.

If money was no question I would love us to go for Grealish but it doesn't sound like that will be happening.

The likes of Rabiot & Rodriguez should be the sorts of players to look at with the odd Richarlison type from a lesser club.
Man United is the latest rumor for Grealish which makes about 0 sense with Martial and Rashford both being left sided players already.

Status
Not open for further replies.