Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have issued Barcelona with a transfer ultimatum alongside a £22million offer with an added £3m in bonuses for their defender, Jean-Claire Todibo.

The Goodison club are looking to bolster their defensive options but have told Barca they want Todibo’s signature within the next few days or they will withdraw their offer..........In addition to their pursuit Todibo, Everton have lined up left-sided centre back Gabriel Magalhaes in a £25m transfer from Lille, as reported by Sportsmail last month.

From the daily mail( yer I know)

Yeah this is a bit weird. If the offer was there you would think Barca would sell.

Surely they prefer the hard cash than using him as a makeweight (which he may not agree to)...

I think hes not had much game time so is forcing things...a pre season under Ancelotti and rotating with the other 2 and i think we'll see a top player emerging.
That could be true. He definitely tried to force things. He was so eager to score. Carlo will make him a top player it he can

I don’t understand the links to Cengiz Under when at the very same club there is Nicolio Zaniolo.... he is the type of player i’d love on the right... signed a 5 year contract with Roma last year he’s only 20 and well...

nothing like a fire youtube video to help lol

probably cost about £30-35m so similar sort of money, i’m sure Carlo would be well aware of him

Can’t see us paying much for a Right Back this summer, either a loan or gap filler at best.
Apologies - thought I’d quoted your post about Emerson Royal.

I think its a key (if not THE key position we need) as well as right wing.

Coleman / Kenny
Walcott

Those are our options on the right...

Weve seen with both Coleman and Sidibe the opposition just targets them every match. Bringing Emerson in gives us another dynamic there.

I think its a key (if not THE key position we need) as well as right wing.

Coleman / Kenny
Walcott

Those are our options on the right...

Weve seen with both Coleman and Sidibe the opposition just targets them every match. Bringing Emerson in gives us another dynamic there.
It's not. It's CM. It's been CM since last summer, it's still CM. We are so completely outmatched against just about every team in the Premier League (I would venture to say most of the Championship and maybe a couple League 1 clubs as well) in CM.

I don’t understand the links to Cengiz Under when at the very same club there is Nicolio Zaniolo.... he is the type of player i’d love on the right... signed a 5 year contract with Roma last year he’s only 20 and well...

nothing like a fire youtube video to help lol

probably cost about £30-35m so similar sort of money, i’m sure Carlo would be well aware of him

He was being quoted with a move to Spurs for £50mil last summer. Then other rumours about his value being £60-70mil...

Hes seen as someone they want to build the side around and their big hope since Totti.

I agree and posted on here a couple of weeks ago when all the Kean to Roma rumours were starting, they said hes best friends with Zaniolo.

So instead of us letting Kean go to Roma, why dont we put in a bid for Zaniolo?

Another one to watch is Chiesa ;)

It's not. It's CM. It's been CM since last summer, it's still CM. We are so completely outmatched against just about every team in the Premier League (I would venture to say most of the Championship and maybe a couple League 1 clubs as well) in CM.

Centre midfield we could go with Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Davies and Holgate could step up in an emergency.

Right wing we have Theo Walcott. Right back we have a past it Coleman and Kenny.

Are you suggesting that if the 2 centre mid positions were Gbamin + Gomes.

Then thats weaker than Coleman+ Walcott?

Personally i dont agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.