Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

This better not be true, if Usmanov/Moshiri aren’t gonna stick their hand in their very deep pockets to improve our squad when there’s a chance to probably catch up in terms of squad quality to teams like RS and Chelsea etc then it’s a fkin disgrace tbh
Luckily the Echo know nothing.

No club will want to swap any of their decent players for our dross. You might get a few wanting to loan them but then which club would then loan their best players to us?

We need to spend big, it is the only way out of our current predicament. We finally have a world class manager in and we must give him the backing or we’ll be looking at a huge wasted opportunity.

Typical, Everton have a world class manager and we cant support him in the teansfer market due to financial retraints.
Meanwhile Newcastle come along and become next Man city

Typical, Everton have a world class manager and we cant support him in the teansfer market due to financial retraints.

newcastle have the same financial constraints we do. They can’t spend more than their revenue over a certain time period. Our financial position will improve if we can shift some deadwood and contracts will end.

I'm sure The Echo know just as much as we do. No idea how this current climate will affect our transfer strategy. Only one way to find out. Sit back and relax and we'll find out eventually.

I'm sure The Echo will be back shortly with linking multi million pound players to Everton all over the shop.

Luckily the Echo know nothing.

No club will want to swap any of their decent players for our dross. You might get a few wanting to loan them but then which club would then loan their best players to us?

We need to spend big, it is the only way out of our current predicament. We finally have a world class manager in and we must give him the backing or we’ll be looking at a huge wasted opportunity.

The Premier League teams will still spend big simply because the threat of relegation is worse than the loss of income from covid-19.

The only players who we will struggle to move on are the ones who were going to likely be sold abroad - Kenny, Kean, Tosun.

The likes of Keane, Siggurdsson, Davies could still be peddled to midtable dross in the Prem.

Kean could easily fetch a swap deal in Italy or the top teams like Inter, Napoli, AC could still likely afford him if they are actively selling players like Koulibaly, Icardi etc.

The Red Echo pouring scorn on EFC - How predictable.

Try and catch some of his games for Juventus online...his ball control was fantastic and his finishing was good too.

I like him as a player. These are his goals. Always seems to take the shot first time. A couple of deflected goals. I can only comment on his Everton time. The times I've watched him his control has been wanting. When he has taken first time chances for us they have usually gone wide most just narrowly, think the Liverpool chance. These are fine lines.
What the clip shows is his pace and power. I'm hoping he does come good for us but can we afford to wait. I would give him more time especially if he has a 5 year contract. But he is raw, he has got the attributes to be successful in the premier but he needs to work really hard to improve his overall game.

I like him as a player. These are his goals. Always seems to take the shot first time. A couple of deflected goals. I can only comment on his Everton time. The times I've watched him his control has been wanting. When he has taken first time chances for us they have usually gone wide most just narrowly, think the Liverpool chance. These are fine lines.
What the clip shows is his pace and power. I'm hoping he does come good for us but can we afford to wait. I would give him more time especially if he has a 5 year contract. But he is raw, he has got the attributes to be successful in the premier but he needs to work really hard to improve his overall game.

When he played for Juventus he had no problems with ball control.

Why have we got a world class manager then? Nonsense to think he won’t be supported. Remember, Ancelotti had face to face meetings with Usmanov prior to signing.. c’mon join the dots! We’ll be as competitive as as anyone, more so with the Ancelotti factor

I know fantasy line ups are frowned upon but what the hell...

Pickford
Tete Gabriel Mina Digne
Soumare Gbamin
Gomes/Rabiot
Richarlison Calvert-Lewin Keane

And I know we play a flat 4-4-2 but just going off reasonably solid links we have i would like to see this

I know fantasy line ups are frowned upon but what the hell...

Pickford
Tete Gabriel Mina Digne
Soumare Gbamin
Gomes/Rabiot
Richarlison Calvert-Lewin Keane

And I know we play a flat 4-4-2 but just going off reasonably solid links we have i would like to see this

Have we been linked to soumare?

Have we been linked to soumare?

We were linked heavy in january, i think 4th official were one of the sites... i just assume (the link is to be true) if we have approached for him before there is no reason we wouldn’t again....he is the best option imo for that role

Everton have issued Barcelona with a transfer ultimatum alongside a £22million offer with an added £3m in bonuses for their defender, Jean-Claire Todibo.

The Goodison club are looking to bolster their defensive options but have told Barca they want Todibo’s signature within the next few days or they will withdraw their offer..........In addition to their pursuit Todibo, Everton have lined up left-sided centre back Gabriel Magalhaes in a £25m transfer from Lille, as reported by Sportsmail last month.

From the daily mail( yer I know)

Everton have issued Barcelona with a transfer ultimatum alongside a £22million offer with an added £3m in bonuses for their defender, Jean-Claire Todibo.

The Goodison club are looking to bolster their defensive options but have told Barca they want Todibo’s signature within the next few days or they will withdraw their offer..........In addition to their pursuit Todibo, Everton have lined up left-sided centre back Gabriel Magalhaes in a £25m transfer from Lille, as reported by Sportsmail last month.

From the daily mail( yer I know)

Seems odd going for both unless we are selling Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.