Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...a fair few links to Stoke youngster, Mo Sankoh, over the past few days. Possibly something in this given the strategy of bringing in highly rated youngsters.

I saw this, but then thought arent we banned from signing Academy players, there might be some loophole though like with Branthwaite.

...if the links are genuine, I imagine that’ll be part of the discussion with Brands.
It is one of our best selling points.
Holgate,Lookman and DCL both arrived as young lads and were fighting for first team places within months. Gibson is another who seems to be fasttracked.
Kenny , Davies and Gordon came through the academy and all are involved in first team football this/last season

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-offering-31m-for-copa-america-star-president

South Americans all the way according to these reports

Everton linked again for £31mil with Bernard going to Roma.

Under linked for €22mil

I like Bernard skilful player. But not physically strong enough for this league. Think this is why Carlo didn't play him at away games. Are Roma offering money as I saw an article earlier saying they want to offload kliuvert and get Kean from us on loan. Don't know much about this Everton but a lot of cash for someone who hasn't played in Europe

31m for Everton, vastly overpriced before football died.

12 caps for Brazil last year...lit up the copa...

I like Bernard skilful player. But not physically strong enough for this league. Think this is why Carlo didn't play him at away games. Are Roma offering money as I saw an article earlier saying they want to offload kliuvert and get Kean from us on loan. Don't know much about this Everton but a lot of cash for someone who hasn't played in Europe

Id have Bernard and Everton over Iwobi. However Iwobis stats seem to be very good...

Status
Not open for further replies.